Professional Resource Guide
New Haven, CT 06525
- United Behavioral Health (UBH)
- United Health Care
Who We Are
At Cultivate Behavioral Health & Education, we’re collaborating to provide engaging, individualized, and compassionate care through continuous innovation. We focus on utilizing the most effective, evidence-based strategies and teaching methodologies to bring about meaningful change in the lives of those we support.
We want our team to come alongside your family and demonstrate the level of compassion and programming precision that is involved in high quality services, and we could not be more thrilled to facilitate the process.
What We Do
ABA Therapy In-Home • Community
Cultivate’s Applied Behavior Analysis services are individually tailored to each child’s unique needs. Our ABA team will work with you to develop treatment goals that create socially significant change for your family and equip your child for success as they grow. We strive to give children the tools to live the most independent life possible.
Our Core Values:
• Dedicated Team Members: We recognize team members do their best work when they feel valued, respected, and supported.
• Family Focused: We care deeply for our clients and families as we partner with them through every step of their journey.
• Integrity: We demonstrate strong moral and ethical principles. We do the right thing, even when no one is watching.
• Accountability & Ownership: We set high expectations, we deliver on our promises, and we hold each other accountable.
• Continuous Improvement: We stay humble, recognizing we can always learn new and better ways to accomplish our objectives.
• Acceptance & Belonging: We are at our best when everyone is included, respected, and given equal opportunity to contribute to our success.