COLLEGE vs CAREER
Is Your Head and Your Heart Ready?
February 28 @ 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
|Join Us Online – Wednesday, February 28th at 5:00 pmFor Tips, Tricks & Checklists to help you make that BIG decision!
|You will hear from expert panelists on some of the questions you will need to askyourself while making this decision. Receive tools and checklists to helpguide you in the decision making process. Ask some of your burning questions tohelp you make the right decision for your future.
Jane Thierfeld Brown, Ed.DCollege Autism Spectrum
- Jane is Director of College Autism Spectrum, former Asst. Clinical Professor at Yale Child Study, Yale Medical School and retired Director of Student Services at UCONN School of Law.
- She has worked in disability services for 43 years and co-authored “Students with Asperger’s: A Guide for College Professionals.
- Jane consults with many families, students, school districts and institutions of higher education.
Sara Sanders Gardner
Autistic at Work LLC
- Sara is the openly autistic designer and developer of Bellevue College’s nationally recognized Neurodiversity Navigators Program.
- As Director, Sara designs curriculum & leads a team who work supporting disability inclusion & accessibility across campus.
- Founder of Autistic at Work LLC, provides workshops/e-learnings in Neurodiversity Cultural Responsiveness.
REGISTER HERE for FREE: