Virtual Housing Workshop
October 20 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Join us on the first and third Wednesday of every month to learn more about and how to apply for affordable housing options in your area. Our knowledgeable staff will answer all your questions and put you on the path to finding the housing that is right for you.
This workshop will teach you about:
• Types of housing available in the Boston area
• Navigating subsidized and affordable housing
• Conducting a housing search
• Communicating with housing authorities, agencies, and landlords
• Completing applications for state voucher programs
• How to request reasonable accommodations for your disability
Each workshop will include a period when you can ask questions.
To register: Email Jackie at email@example.com with your full name and phone number. You will receive a confirmation email from
Jackie that will include the Zoom webinar link and password.
To request reasonable accommodations, please let Jackie know when you register.
This is a virtual event.