Friday Night Teen Social
October 15 @ 5:45 pm – 6:45 pm
Offered Friday evenings, this music and movement based program gives teens loads of opportunities to socialize, establish and maintain social connections, and have fun while participating in themed activities such as music, dancing, and trivia…just to name a few! For ages 14 & up.
*Our friends from CT Music Therapy Services will return to provide fun music activities!
In order to reopen our doors and safely welcome our families back to in-person programs at 600 North Mountain Road, Autism Families CONNECTicut (AFC) has developed thorough Covid-19 mitigation strategies. These include staff training, reduced participant numbers, shorter program time, mask mandates, social distancing, Covid registration procedures, health screening & temp checks prior to each program.
While we are excited to resume in person programming, safety and health are AFC’s first priorities. All our new policies will be communicated on our website, social media, and provided in advance to all registered participants. If you have any questions, or concerns about AFC’s Covid protocols, please contact Maria Mascoli, email@example.com.
- Once registered on-line, we will email you the registration paperwork. Kindly complete these forms at home and email them back to us prior to the day of the program.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the program start time for additional registration and health screening, which includes temperature checks and a Covid questionnaire. Anyone exhibiting symptoms or has a temperature of over 100.4°F will not be allowed to participate in AFC programs.
- Masks are mandatory for participants, parents/ guardians, caregivers and staff. Please bring your own masks.
- Only one parent/guardian or caregiver per participant allowed in the building.
- In order to maintain social distancing, we are limiting the size of our programs and as a result will offer a waitlist for all programs. If you need to cancel, please notify Alicia Bray, firstname.lastname@example.org, as soon as possible, so that we may offer the spot to another friend.
Autism Families CONNECTicut