Finding Your Voice as a Parent Webinar: Special Needs Financial & Legal Topics
December 7, 2021 @ 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
The parent webinar, “Finding Your Voice as a Parent: Financial and Legal Planning for the Future of Your Special Needs Child” is happening on Tuesday December 7th at 7:00 p.m. EST. This webinar is free and open to the public. Co-hosted with the Stamford JCC (Stamford, CT).
Please email questions to Rachel Berliner firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attorney Lawrence Berliner, Connecticut Special Education Law
- Jane Faherty, Stamford JCC JumpStart Director and Special Education Advocate
- Attorney James Funnell, Special Needs Trusts & Estates, Brody Wilkinson P.C. in Southport, CT
- Stephen Ehrens, CPA and Wealth Management Advisor, Northwestern Mutual in Fairfield, CT
Engaging in a Comprehensive Discussion and Understanding of:
- Special needs trusts
- Financial planning
- ABLE Accounts
- Supported Decision-Making
- Power of Attorney/Guardianships
- SSI and Medicaid
This is a virtual event.