The Knights of Columbus is a fraternal organization founded in... Read more
Ours are the families Safeguard has a heart for, and so has... Read more
FALL/WINTER SESSIONS 2016/2017
- NORTHERN (Windsor/Hartford area) CT GUYS' GROUP - Winter Schedule
- NORTHERN (Windsor/Hardford area) CT YOUNG ADULT GROUP - Fall/Winter Schedule (Note: this program is currently full - a waitlist is being maintained and options are being considered to accomodate additional participants)
- CENTRAL (Wallingford area) CT TEEN GIRLS' GROUP - Winter Schedule
- CENTRAL(Wallingford area) CT TEEN GUYS' GROUP - Winter Schedule
- CENTRAL (Wallingford area) CT YOUNG ADULT GROUP - Fall/Winter Schedule
New Participants Must Contact Emilyemily [at] ct-asrc [dot] org (subject: Recreational%20and%20Social%20Programs) ( HERE) for introduction prior to participation.
ASRC's social and recreation groups are designed to provide pre-teens, teens, and adults with ASD the opportunity to participate in a variety of social activities throughout their community. ASRC’s programs allow individuals who are ready and interested in making social connections the opportunity to engage in their community with guidance from ASRC-trained mentors. Through these programs, ASRC fosters individual growth and community involvement in a fun, supportive environment. ASRC’s social groups, specialized programs and special events are offered year-round.
For more information, please contact ASRC at emily [at] ct-asrc [dot] org
NOTE: Social/Recreational activities require participants to pay fees to ASRC for trained mentors to facilitate, AND additional fees/expenses will be incurred by participants depending on the actvity (admission fees, food, etc.).