The Knights of Columbus is a fraternal organization founded in... Read more
Ours are the families Safeguard has a heart for, and so has... Read more
If you would enjoy working in a diverse and energetic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a dynamic team of professionals, ASRC invites you to apply online today.
As a state leader in advocacy, training and family supports located in Wallingford, Connecticut, ASRC is always looking for new talent to embrace and enhance the lives of those affected by ASD in the state of Connecticut.
ASRC is an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.
February 1, 2017:
ASRC has an opportunity for Administration part-time employment - Qualifications are:
· Availability to work at ASRC offices 2 days per week (9 am to 4 pm) - Mondays are required - other day can be selected Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
· Good clerical skills to include: phone answering, letter writing, computer skills.
· Interested in working on Event Management - for annual events: Conference, Walk, & Resource Fair - may require additional hours to meet deadlines for events.
· Willingness to learn some website management, database mangement, and online communications with members.
· PLEASE EMAIL YOUR SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE TO info [at] CT-ASRC [dot] org (subject: Employment%20Opportunity%20-%20Administration)