First Annual Conference & Workshops
March 9th & 10th, 2017, Marriott Hotel, Trumbull, CT
Don’t get left out in the cold – registration ASAP recommended
The 3/10/17 conference is already over 70% full
And two of our workshops have sold out.
March 10 Conference Registration includes:
• Attendance on Friday, March 10th with 5 breakout session options for 4 of 6 time slots and presentations by internationally acclaimed speakers;
• Up to 8 Type 2 CEs for BCBA/BCaBA’s at no additional charge;
• 1 Raffle ticket - multiple prize drawings throughout the day;
• Coffee service and hot lunch buffet;
• 'Meet the Speakers' Reception (food and non-alcoholic drinks included, cash bar available);
• Follow-up CE events offered throughout the year by BALC at no additional charge – earn up to 6 additional CEs (the first event is Bridget Taylor, Psy.D., BCBA-D on April 6th at 6:00 PM);
• 1 year BALC membership for BCBAs, BCaBAs, RBTs and students of Behavior Analysis (be sure to follow the link in your confirmation e-mail to complete the complimentary membership registration form);
• Conference swag.
$5.00 raffle tickets to win Cooper, Heron & Heward’s “Applied Behavior Analysis” and photo op with William Heward sold separately.
Registration has been opened for additional March 9th workshops
Go to www.balcllc.org and click on “Events” for details.
CEUs will be tracked via CEUHelper. If you haven't used this app previously, please visit www.ceuhelper.com to see how it works and to set up a free account.
Group hotel rate at the Trumbull Marriott ends 2/8/17.
Get Connected. Be Inspired.
For more information, email Christine Brushie at:brushie [dot] christine [at] cccdinc [dot] org
Visit us on the web at www.balcllc.org